Attorney Jeffrey Foster is an attorney licensed in Hawaii and Washington State. Jeff proudly represents individuals and businesses in both Hawaii and Washington in cases involving:
- Personal Injury: Auto Accidents, Truck Accidents, Pedestrian Accidents, Motorcycle and Moped Accidents, Slip-and-Fall/Trip-and-Fall, Premises Liability including Dog Bite cases, Serious Injury claim adjudication and litigation.
- Bankruptcy Representation and Litigation: Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 13, Adversary proceedings, Objections, Trustee and Creditor Litigation.
- Real Estate: Residential and Commercial purchase and sale transactions, Litigation, Foreclosures, Mortgages, Deeds of Trust and Financing.
- Civil Litigation: Contract Disputes, Contractor Litigation, Shareholder Lawsuits, Insurance Disputes, Personal Injury and Real Estate.
Jeff is licensed to represent clients in all state and federal courts including:
- Washington State Courts: State Superior Courts, County District Courts, Divisions 1,2 and 3 of the Washington State Appellate Courts, and the Washington State Supreme Court.
- Hawaii State Courts: Circuit Court, District Court, Intermediate Court of Appeals, and the Hawaii State Supreme Court.
- United States District Court: District of Hawaii, Western District of Washington at Seattle and Tacoma, Eastern District of Washington at Spokane, and the 9th District Court of Appeals.
- United States Bankruptcy Court: District of Hawaii, Western District of Washington at Seattle and Tacoma, Eastern District of Washington at Spokane, and Bankruptcy Appellate Court (BAP).
Jeff is an active member of numerous professional organizations, such as:
- Washington State Bar Association (WSBA)
- Hawaii State Bar Association (HSBA)
- Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS)
- Commercial Broker's Association (CBA)
In addition to his law practice, Jeff is the owner and designated broker for the Washington and Hawaii-based real estate firm, Navigation Real Estate. Navigation advises and represents clients in the acquisition, sale and leasing of all types of residential and commercial real estate.
Born and raised in Snohomish County, Washington, Jeff earned his undergraduate degree from Central Washington University where he captained the men's basketball team and was named First Team All Conference and Honorable Mention All-American his senior year. As an editor for the university newspaper, Jeff gained national notoriety after publishing an article critical of certain race-based hiring processes at Central.
After receiving his undergraduate degree in journalism, Jeff earned his law degree from Seattle University, where he received a presidential scholarship and was accomplished in both moot court and trial advocacy competitions.
When he is not busy at the office, Jeff enjoys his family, his coffee farm, and participating in outdoor activities such as running, biking, ocean swimming, scuba diving, hiking and enjoying the outdoor beauty of the Hawaiian Islands and Pacific Northwest.
Jeff looks forward to putting his legal experience and competitive spirit to work on your behalf. Thank you and Mahalo for visiting.