Foster Law Offices was founded in August, 2003 by Washington and Hawaii attorney Jeffrey Foster. Since its inception, Foster Law Offices has devoted its practice to the representation of individuals and businesses in bankruptcy, real estate, personal injury and civil litigation. We are a small firm dedicated to providing large firm experience to clients facing a wide range of legal issues.
Our Washington office is located in on the Edmonds waterfront near the Edmonds/Kingston ferry terminal. Our Hawaii office is located in Kailua-Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii.
We represent Washington clients from Seattle, Tacoma, Everett and the surrounding suburbs in King, Pierce, Snohomish, Kitsap, Skagit, Whatcom and Island counties and all counties in Western Washington and personal injury cases throughout Washington State. We represent clients in the United States District Courts, United States Bankruptcy Courts as well as state courts throughout Washington State.
We represent Hawaii clients in cities throughout the Hawaiian islands. We represent clients in Hawaiian federal, state and local courts located on the Big Island (Hawai'i), Kaua'i, O'ahu, Maui, Lana'i and Moloka'i, Lana'i as well as the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Hawaii and the United States District Court for the District of Hawaii.
Foster Law Offices represents clients in the following types of legal matters:
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Civil Litigation
For the convenience of all clients, we offer evening and weekend telephone appointments. In most cases, the client's first consultation is free. In all matters, we advise the client whether legal fees will be charged on an hourly basis, benchmark basis or as a contingency fee. At the client's first consultation, the cost of representation is explained in detail and the services performed are outlined in our written fee agreement.
For a brief overview of our practice areas, please see below:
General scope of practice
1. Compassionate counsel for the injured to deal with medical and recovery-related issues.
2. Strategic negotiations with insurance companies and at-fault corporations and individuals to obtain the highest settlements available under the law.
3. Close communication with client and medical providers.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents, including but not limited to:
- Drunk driving
- Road rage
- Inattentive driving (cell phone, text messaging/blackberry)
- Rear-end collision
- Side-impact collision
- Wrongful Death
- Construction Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability including dog bite cases
- Products liability
Bankruptcy and Insolvency
General scope of practice
1. Carefully review and analyze client's financial condition.
2. Listen to client's needs and advise client of available options to resolve debt-related problems.
3. Protect assets while eliminating or restructuring debt.
4. Represent clients in federal bankruptcy court and non-bankruptcy strategies
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 13
- Chapter 11
- Out-of-court debt negotiation (non-bankruptcy options)
- Bankruptcy litigation
General scope of practice
1. Representation of owners, purchasers, sellers and developers in all aspects of acquiring, selling, developing, financing and platting unimproved and improved property.
2. Representation of tenants and other holders of limited interests in real estate in negotiation and documentation of agreements defining, modifying or transferring their rights.
3. Representing lenders and borrowers.
4. Representation of brokers.
- Sale, lease, purchase and financing of residential and commercial real estate.
- Preparation, review and negotiation of deeds, easements, partition agreements and related conveyance documents.
- Preparation, review and negotiation of leases, rental agreements, and other partial or temporary conveyances of interests in real estate.
- Preparation, review and negotiation of real estate financing documents.
- Preparation, review and negotiation of brokerage agreements, construction contracts and similar third-party contracts related to real estate.
- Preparation, review and negotiation of land use agreements and negotiation and revision of land use regulations and restrictions, including environmental issues, construction restrictions, use restrictions, development agreements and other matters impacting land use.
- Real estate brokerage services at Navigation Real Estate.
General scope of practice
1. Legal counsel to parties involved in contested matters where a lawsuit has been filed and in all aspects of civil litigation.
2. Consultation on litigation strategy and cost-benefit analysis on decision to move forward with litigation.
3. Client-focused advocacy achieved through first understanding client needs then working with client to develop a creative and strategic litigation strategy.
- Insurance Disputes
- Breach of contract and other transactional disputes
- Real Estate litigation
- Serious Personal Injury
- General Commercial and Business disputes
We have designed this website to provide you with information about our practice and how we can help you manage your legal affairs and protect your legal rights. However, we also offer additional information on our practice areas at the following websites: www.fosterinjurylaw.com, www.navigationrealestate.com, and www.attorneybankruptcy.net.
Client Accessibility/Contact Us:
As a small law firm, we offer free consultations and flexible hours, including evening and weekend telephone appointments. By providing clients with direct access to attorneys and staff on a 24-hour, 7-day a week basis, our clients can feel confident that their needs will be addressed immediately and questions answered promptly.
In case an emergency should arise, we are easily accessible and able to meet with clients in their homes, coffee shop, hospital or other convenient location. Satisfied clients are our greatest source of new clients and cases. We look forward to demonstrating our skill, integrity, and compassion should you ever need legal advice.
To contact us, please call: (206) 903-1836 OR (808) 348-7800; or if you prefer to submit a confidential inquiry in writing, please email us at: [email protected]
Where We Practice
We represent clients in the above-referenced practice areas in local, state and federal courts located in counties throughout Washington State including but not limited to:
- King County: Seattle, Bellevue, Mercer Island, Renton, Newcastle, Shoreline, Kirkland, Kent, Des Moines, Issaquah, Federal Way, Burien, Woodinville, Tukwila, Bothell, North Bend, Covington, Normandy Park, Maple Valley, Covington, Fall City, Snoqualmie, Auburn, Black Diamond, Enumclaw, Sammamish
- Snohomish County: Everett, Mill Creek, Mukilteo, Edmonds, Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, Silvana, Stanwood, Woodway, Lake Stevens, Monroe, Snohomish, Arlington, Bothell, Tulalip, Camano Island, Sultan
- Pierce County: Tacoma, Gig Harbor, Fort Lewis, Auburn, Buckley, Puyallup, Fife, University Place, Spanaway, Lakewood, Sumner, Bonney Lake, Edgewood, Dupont
Kitsap County: Bremerton, Bainbridge Island, Kingston, Bangor, Poulsbo, Silverdale, Sequim, Port Orchard
- Island County: Oak Harbor, Clinton, Freeland, Langley, Coupeville, Camano
- Skagit County: Mt. Vernon, Anacortes, Sedro-Wooley, Burlington, LaConner, Concrete
- Thurston County: Olympia, Lacey, Tumwater, Rainier, Tenino, Yelm
- Whatcom County: Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden, Deming, Blaine, Sumas
- Lewis County: Centralia, Chehalis, Morton, Toledo, Mossyrock
- Kittitas County: Cle Elum, Ellensburg, Easton, Kittitas, Snoqualmie Pass, Roslyn
- Jefferson County: Port Townsend, Port Ludlow, Quilcene, Brinnon
- Grays Harbor County: Aberdeen, Hoquiam, Cosmopolis, Montesano, Ocean Shores, Elma
- Cowlitz County: Longview, Kelso, Woodland, Castle Rock, Kalama
We are proud to now offer legal representation to individuals and businesses in local, state and federal courts in counties and cities throughout Hawaii, including but not limited to:
- Big Island (Hawai'i): Kailua-Kona, Hilo, Waimea/Kamuela, Captain Cook, Honaunau, Holualoa, Hawi, Volcano, Puako, and Puna
- O'ahu: Honolulu, Waikiki, Hale'iwa, Kahala, Kapolei, Lanikai, Nanakuli, Pearl City, Aiea, Wai'anae, Waimanalo, Waipahu, Hawaii Kai, North Shore, Kailua, Kaneohe, Kunia, Ewa, Mililani
- Maui: Kahului, Lahaina, Kihei, Maalaea, Makawao, Paia, Pukalani, Ka'anapali, Kapalua, Napili, Wailea, Kula, Keokea
- Kauai: Lihue, Poipu, Kapaa, Princeville, Hanalei, Waimea, Wailua, Anahola, Hanapepe, Koloa
CONTACT US TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR INITIAL CONSULTATION