Foster Law Offices is proud to announce the opening of its Hawaii office. On December 28, 2012 the Honorable Elizabeth A. Strance of the Third Circuit Court (Kona) administered the oath finalizing my admission to the Hawaii bar.
Our Hawaii practice represents clients in the following practice areas:
- Bankruptcy: Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 13
- Contracts: Business sales, purchases and ordinary course transactions; Real Estate purchase, sales, leasing, and management; Bankruptcy asset Sales and acquisitions
- Foreclosure: Defense, Mediation, Relief from Stay, Portfolio lender foreclosures
- Personal Injury: Auto, Truck, Bike, Pedestrian, Construction
- Real Estate: Sale, acquisition, leasing and management of: multi-family, office, investment, industrial, land, and residential.
For more information on our Hawaii office or to discuss questions regarding your case, please call us at: (808) 348-7800, or if you prefer to submit your inquiry in writing please email us: email@example.com.